Skip to content

Tax on your overseas share investments

If you own overseas shares (excluding Australian-listed companies) that cost more than NZ$50,000 in total, then you may need to follow the FIF (foreign investment fund) taxation rules, which differ from simply including dividends received in your income tax return. If this is your situation, don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Back To Top
error: Content is protected !!